For a large corporation with a multinational presence, managing global payments and foreign exchange exposure can be a daily necessity. It can become more challenging when you’re working across multiple jurisdictions or expanding to new markets.
An informed approach to managing global payments and foreign currency risk - for a single payment or thousands - will benefit your business, saving time for you and your team, protecting your bottom line, and allowing you to take advantage of new opportunities.
Setting up an Account with AFEX is free and there is no obligation to trade. Please complete the details below and you’ll be directed to our secure online application form.
Please note that during the application process, we will require you to upload various documents in order to verify your ID, validate your Account and prevent any potential fraud. For a full list of required documents please click here. Please also ensure that you've read the AFEX’s Financial Services Guide (FSG) and Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) prior to submitting your completed application form.
**Signatories required per entity type:
- Company: 2 Directors or Director and Secretary or Sole Director
- Incorporated Association: Chairperson or Chief Officer
- Unincorporated Association: Chairperson or Chief Officer
- Partnership: Managing Partner or Corporate Partners or 2 Partners
- Sole Trader: Sole Trader
- Government/Public Authority: Mayor or President or Chairperson or Authorising Officer
If you have any questions about the application, please call us to speak to a Relationship Manager who will be able to help you.